Clinical Customer Care Specialist (27025)
Company: Behavioral Health Response
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Provides immediate telephone assistance including clinical
assessments, when warranted, to determine and implement appropriate
level of care and service to all callers. Demonstrates excellent
customer service skills in dealing with both internal and external
- Proficiently handles inbound call volume in call center
environment that demands providing a high level of service within
standardized time constraints.
- Manages call times in an efficient and responsible manner. Able
to finesse ambiguous situations presented by challenging
- Demonstrates proficiency in work habits and time management
skills. Meets call center attendance and punctuality
- Performs high quality clinical assessment with excellent
customer service skills. Displays courtesy and sensitivity when
conducting telephone triage interviews with clients that are
- Documentation is written in a proficient and professional
manner. Efficiently and effectively enters information from callers
into electronic database system.
Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Mental Health, Behavioral Health or
- Thorough clinical assessment skills.
- Ability to learn and adhere to multiple protocols for handling
- Ability to use computer system and talk on phone while
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Behavioral Health Response, St. Louis , Clinical Customer Care Specialist (27025), Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!