Senior Developer in Test, Java, API
Company: Technology Partners, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior
Developer in Test, Java, API (143045). Do you have experience with
Test Automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a
reality! What You Will Be Doing: You will coordinate and
participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the
quality and functionality of assigned company developed systems.
You will assist project team in identifying and monitoring project
testing risks and issues. You will also perform automated and
manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and
conformance to installation standards and methodologies. Review
user manuals for accuracy. You will ensure timely and accurate
communication with Development Leads, Project Manager and Senior
Management throughout the life cycle of the project. You will have
the ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments.
You will review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor,
document, and report the current status of projects. You will
participate in review of project deliverables. You will actively
participate in all aspects of the Agile process to include story
pointing, attending elaboration sessions and creating acceptance
criteria. You will manage defect resolution process and support
outside testing environments such as Testing Services. You will
also follow and promote Quality Assurance and Quality Control
processes in the department. You will actively look for
opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
You will mentor and guide other team members during all phases of
the SDLC. You will ensure adequate test coverage System
Testing/Integration and Regression Testing. Required Skills &
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other related
- Fluent in Java and object-oriented development
- Strong background in test automation with a focus on APIs
- Experience REST Assured, Apache REST or other service-layer
- Working experience with JDBC connections, Oracle databases and
- Experience with JUnit and/or TestNG
- Working experience of delivery tools and scripting (Bamboo,
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to
communicate with technical people as well as management and
- Has a broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts,
Testing and Methodologies is required.
- Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and
- Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing
innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices
- Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and
ensure Quality Assurance standards are followed.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to
function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Experience and knowledge of continuous delivery and/or
continuous integration. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with the SAFE methodology
- Working experience with Git If this position sounds like you,
WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset,
that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program Your better future is ready, and we want to
put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: Automation, REST, Java Looking for more opportunities
with Technology Partners? Check out ! Technology Partners is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by
applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- The post Senior Developer in Test, Java, API appeared first on
Keywords: Technology Partners, Inc., St. Louis , Senior Developer in Test, Java, API, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!