Workday Program Manager (Twin Cities, MN or Remote)
Company: Helios Consulting Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking of for an experienced Workday Program Manager to
join our team. We have some of the best in the business and are
asked by clients and Workday to take on complex challenges. If you
think you have what it takes to join the best team, come talk to
Is this you?
- You are able to solve business problems by considering where
your customer is trying to go, rather than just what they can
describe to you based on their experience.
- You don't have all the answers, but you are willing to find
them. You want to be part of a team that helps customers get a
better solution, not just takes orders.
- You want to work locally, but on global projects and build
strong relationships with clients.
- You aren't threatened by uncertainty, and you are in it for the
- You know your domain of expertise, are cautious and considerate
when venturing beyond it, but you want to grow and know more.
- You understand that what you can do is more important than what
a qualification might signal.
- You want to share your knowledge, build those around you and
would rather talk about what we achieved than your own personal
- You can read this ad and understand why it's about how you work
rather than just a list of certifications or skills.
- Most importantly, you know some or all of the Workday HCM suite
very well or have led the teams doing the implementations.
Sound like you? Then we would love to talk.
When you apply you will want to explain why all of these things
matter to you, and how you have made a difference.
We are looking for competent Workday HCM consultants based in the
USA to join our team. You may have a certification in one or more
of the modules, undergone training while implementing Workday at
your current or past employer, or you may just have learned it all
on the job. We are interested in W2 employees only. You may not
even be ready to move yet but are interested in planning a
We have a strong team of experts, that continues to grow quickly,
and we are looking for people who are smarter than us. We want a
team of colleagues who can be flexible, calm, and pragmatic. We
want to grow together, so we can help more Workday clients be
successful, and so we can help each other be successful.
You must be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship and
located in the USA. You also must be able to comply with Covid
vaccine protocols to qualify.
Job Types: Full-time Helios is an equal opportunity employer, and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
Keywords: Helios Consulting Inc, St. Louis , Workday Program Manager (Twin Cities, MN or Remote), Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!