Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Duties & ResponsibilitiesTeradyne is looking for a highly motivated
Sales Engineer to join our team
- Selling and positioning Teradyne products and services directly
to Department of Defense customers, facilities, agencies, prime
contractors, and OEM suppliers.
- Maintaining existing and establishing new strong/solid
relationships with customers.
- Managing support activities associated with the assigned
- Executing and managing the competitive sales process as a team
- Create and lead implementation of individual sales strategies
using team strategic tools to gain market share within assigned
- Communicating and integrating account strategy with support,
program management and divisional organizations.
- Prospecting and qualifying new business opportunities for
existing and new products.
- Organize and lead responses to competitive Request for
- Managing and interpreting customer (technical and business)
- Supply technical data and business related information to
existing and prospective customers.
- Providing quotations for products and services and may lead the
- Coordinating and hosting customers meetings at Teradyne sites
and customer locations.
- Develops and implements strategy for gaining market share in
accounts or target military segment.
- Participate and lead the Internal Customer Focus Teams to
address customer needs and business objectives.
- Participate in negotiating contract content including terms and
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows,
conferences and other DoD events.
- Meeting assigned sales quota and regular sales
If you share our passion and drive, to join our team. Our customers
are the world's leading electronics companies and they depend on us
to help them get quality products to market. At Teradyne, we ride
the wave of technological innovation every day. It's an exciting
business! If being part of a global team is something that excites
you, Teradyne maybe the place for you.
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR/ FOUO controls
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math,
Engineering Science, or related military discipline from an
accredited college or university is required. Additional business
or technical degrees preferred.
Teradyne - Job Qualifications
- 5-10 years of experience in the military related
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain DoD Clearance.
- Ability to hold (technical and business) related conversations
about customer requirements and Teradyne products and
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate time management
- Have some familiarity with the DoD process including
contracting, planning, requirements definition, design,
implementation, testing, training and life cycle support.
- Must have some experience in bid process requirements
development and management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers (both
orally and in writing).
- The ideal location would be St. Louis, MO. Also open to Dallas,
TX or Chicago, IL.
Teradyne is a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and
industrial applications. Teradyne Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is
used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and
complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications,
industrial and government customers. Our Industrial Automation
products include Collaborative Robots used by global manufacturing
and light industrial customers to improve quality and increase
manufacturing efficiency. In 2017, Teradyne had revenue of $2.14
billion and currently employs approximately 4,800 people
Our stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved
for this role)
USA - MO - St Louis (Remote Work Location)
EEO Statement:The above listed position may involve access to
export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing
requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you're unable to access
our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of
our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North
Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you
may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact
them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional
assistance.Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.We are a
VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
All candidates for this ITAR restricted position must be one of the
following: US Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident, Asylee, Refugee
or otherwise lawfully admitted under an amnesty program.
This position may require access to work under Federal Contracts
under the "For Official Use Only" designation, and as such you may
be limited to access such programs if you are not a US citizen or
if you have dual citizenship
Keywords: Teradyne, St. Louis , Sales Engineer, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!