Sales Operations Intern (St. Louis Missouri)
Company: eResearch Technology
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 18, 2019
SALES OPERATIONS INTERN (ST. LOUIS MISSOURI)
Job Location US-MO-St. Louis
Intern (Part Time)
What is Sales Operations*
We are looking for Sales Operations Intern to join our team for an
ongoing internship opportunity. This internship will run fulltime
in the summer 2019 and continue during the school year on a partime
During your internship you will get exposure to working with
financial models, interacting with various functions across our
business and working/developing systems, processes within our
organization in support of sales tools and our pricing function for
project change orders.
Who should apply*
Consider applying if you are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in
Business, Communications, Finance, Marketing, or English. Also
consider applying if you love excel.
Who is ERT*
ERT is the leading cloud platform solutions provider that captures
quality efficacy and safety endpoints, harmonizes data from any
clinical source system, and delivers real-time insights for optimum
trial performance innovating better health for over 40 years and
tomorrow. ERT s combination of technology, services, and consulting
increases the accuracy and reliability of patient data and improves
the efficiency of the clinical development process throughout the
product lifecycle. ERT provides sponsors and CROs with the most
widely deployed solutions in centralized Cardiac Safety,
Respiratory, Suicide Risk Assessment, and Clinical Outcome
Assessments (COAs including patient, clinician, and observer
reported outcomes). ERT is a global organization with headquarters
in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Japan,
Geneva, and Germany.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops written responses to proposal/bid requests for ERT
products and services
* Coordinates with sales team to complete preliminary pricing
* Coordinates activities of various cross functional groups,
including members of sales and senior management teams, in support
of ERT proposals and to develop pricing efficiencies for
* Secures approvals and feedback from legal and finance
departments, as required
* Archives submitted proposals/pricings
* Tracks various metrics related from submitted proposals to
support management reporting needs
* Reviews Statement of Work documents to ensure consistency with
pricing and proposal
* Reviews all project Change Orders to ensure consistency with
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support sales account teams in business-generating efforts, as
* Provides other support and take on other responsibilities as
defined by team lead or team management.
* Performs other duties, assignments or special projects as
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
* Pursuit of Bachelors degree in business, communications, finance,
marketing, English, or a closely related field is strongly
preferred. However, any equivalent combination of education and
experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered.
* Entry level experience in sales.
* Experience in a fast paced, multi-task environment; ability to
work independently and under pressure.
* Exceptional computer skills (MS office suite minimum).
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Excellent personal interaction skills, professional telephone and
client interaction skills.
* Excellent judgment, attention to detail, communication and
customer skills plus the ability to work as part of a team as well
as individual contributor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: eResearch Technology, St. Louis , Sales Operations Intern (St. Louis Missouri), Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!