Real Estate Agent (Full Time Position)
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Esta
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description The Real Estate Agent is a key position in any Real Estate organization. By attracting, interacting with, and networking with both sellers and buyers, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions in and around their communities. Because of the independent nature of the job, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to proactive, independent thinking, and achievement focused individuals.
- Network with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Educate clients on the state of the real estate market
- Distribute information concerning buying and selling real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Estate For over 40 years, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Estate has served the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area, earning a highly respected reputation for quality service and state-of-the-art technology. Our reputation as one of St. Louis' premier real estate agencies is built on our commitment to providing a level of personalized service that far exceeds expectations. What distinguishes Alliance Real Estate from competing brokerages is the care and dedication of our team of more than 450 sales agents and 35 support staff.
Alliance Real Estate is an energetic company of real estate professionals, who take pride in developing and maintaining honest, trusting, long-term relationships. We approach our work with a strong commitment to achievement, productivity, hard work, and success. Our dedication to the highest level of service is based on our alliance with our clients, colleagues, business partners and the St. Louis community at large. We continually strive to exceed our clients' expectations, bringing full service and added value to each and every real estate transaction. Above all, we have an uncompromising commitment to the highest principles of professionalism and integrity.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, house, housing, listing consultant, real estate agent, residential estate, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Esta, St. Louis , Real Estate Agent (Full Time Position), Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!