Company: Dougherty Ferry Assisted Living and Memory Care
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Dougherty Ferry Assisted Living and Memory Care - Sales
Do you enjoy working in an environment where what you do matters?
Do you want to go home each evening proud that you had a positive
impact on someone's life that day? If yes, we are looking for you!
You deserve more than just a paycheck; at Spectrum Retirement
Communities you will have the opportunity to participate in: -
Job Type: -Full Time
Full Time Team Members
- Medical and Dental - Choose between 2 competitive and
comprehensive options for each
- Life and AD&D - Basic coverage at no cost to you
- Short Term Disability - Basic coverage at no cost to
- HSA or FSA Spending Accounts - Save the equivalent of your tax
bracket for health or dependent day care expenses for both you and
your dependents -
- Supplemental Insurance - Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital
Indemnity, Life and Dependent Life Coverage, and Identity
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary plus generous bonus plan available
- Get paid daily! -We've partnered with DailyPay to offer team
members more control over their earnings.
- Annual performance wage increases
- Employer Matched 401(k) -
- Paid Time Off -
- Holiday Pay
- Employer Assistance Program - confidential resources and
counseling at no cost to you
- Perk Spot discount program for endless savings at restaurants,
retailers, veterinary clinics, mortgage services, and so much
The Sales Director is responsible for overall management of the
sales department and to consistently identify and manage potential
high referral sources to achieve 100 % occupancy with a waiting
- This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Perform community sales activities by effectively moving
prospects through the sales process to close
- Analyze occupancy trends, market/competition trends, data, and
length of sales cycle to determine the necessary sales activities
to achieve occupancy goals set forth by Spectrum Retirement
- Develop a monthly and quarterly outreach plan with the
direction from the entire sales team (where applicable) and the
Executive Director based on the needs of the community
- Plan and conduct face to face meetings with both internal and
- Effectively manage the performance of the sales team (where
- Monitor the community, model apartments and outside grounds to
ensure that the community is always tour ready
- Participate in certifying vacant apartment homes are rent
- Preserve and protect the privacy, confidentiality and security
of all medical records, proprietary and other confidential
information relating to Spectrum Retirement, its residents, Team
Members, activities, and affiliates, in accordance with all
applicable laws (especially HIPAA) and Spectrum policy.
- Promote Spectrum in a positive manner and lead by example,
modeling our core values in everyday behavior
- Understand how to approach and communicate with all residents
including those who are cognitively impaired.
- Treat residents, family members and other team members with
dignity and respect while responding to their needs.
- Maintain and sustain a safe community and workplace.
- Follow Spectrum's Policies, Procedures, and Manuals.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or
- Sales experience-senior housing preferred
- Self-motivated, organized, and professional. Ability to work
independently with minimum supervision, problem solving, conflict
management and budgeting -
- Skilled in problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent leadership with caring disposition
- Possess excellent leadership and have a caring disposition
- Current state specific driver's license and appropriate driving
record with a working vehicle -
- Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Suite -and web-based
platforms for data entry
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, routinely follow
written and verbal instructions. English language skills adequate
to allow communication with Residents and staff
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated companies
are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in
the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
For more information, please visit -
Keywords: Dougherty Ferry Assisted Living and Memory Care, St. Louis , Sales Director, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...