Guest Service Agent
Company: Drury Hotels
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Property Location: 2 South 4th Street - St. Louis, Missouri
63102 YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a
difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and
tomorrow. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives -Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth -Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being -Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement -Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning- Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2023) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!) What you
will do: Serve as the happy, helpful face of our hotel to guests
entering and departing our front door. Ensure exceptional, positive
experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
- Assist guests in a friendly, efficient, courteous, and
- Perform front desk related functions, which include checking
guests in and out, promoting company programs, maintaining guest
records, cash handling, monitoring guest satisfaction, and problem
- Assist with breakfast and 5:30 p.m. Kickback service, which may
include food preparation, set up, guest service (host or
bartender), and clean-up.
- Present and maintain a high standard of integrity, service, and
hospitality to promote the Drury culture to customers and
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude. What we expect
of you: With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will
shine at Drury Hotels. We seek friendly, highly organized
communicators and multitaskers with these qualifications.
- Warm and friendly manner in relating to and interacting with
- Demonstrated attention to detail while handling multiple tasks
- Familiarity with handling money, making change, and using
office machines in day-to-day activities
- Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal
direction) in English
- Willingness and ability to work alone as scheduled Rise. Shine.
Work Happy. Apply Now. Hiring Immediately!
Keywords: Drury Hotels, St. Louis , Guest Service Agent, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...