North Central Sales Director - Water
Company: Hubbell Incorporated
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Aclara, a Hubbell
Company, is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Director to
identify, develop, and close new sales opportunities for Aclara's
Water AMI and other solutions within an assigned territory (US -
North Central). This person will develop and maintain strong
relationship with key clients, regulatory personnel, industry
consultants and other market influencers, communicate market
information for Company's strategic planning, and develop -key
account sales strategies in support of Company's revenue and profit
objectives.Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume sales lead responsibility for all industry accounts in
an assigned territory.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for the assigned territory to
create new business in the territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships at high levels within
customer organizations, in addition to effectively accessing all
appropriate organization levels.
- Manage tactical relationships with consultants and
- Monitor and report on the activities of Competitors.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations.
- Coordinate with other Aclara employees to ensure successful
- Participate in setting of objectives and execute to accomplish
- Identify, access and sell to high level executives in the
prospective organization (C - Levels)
- Accurately communicate Company's vision, purpose and value to
customers and other market participants.
- Maintain current and accurate account information in
- Identify and, as appropriate, attend industry trade shows and
meetings assigned throughout the year.
- Use Company provided tools and resources to manage, document
sales strategies and track account activities.
- Take the lead in the preparation of RFP response.
- Develop strong relationships with accounts prior to a RFP being
- Establish proposal response strategy and manage the
- Prepare and present reports to upper management.
- Must adhere to all company policies as outlined in the employee
manual.Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
required and/or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of five years system level direct selling experience
within the utility market.
- Ability to sell infrastructure systems and solutions to
high-level utility executives.
- Strategic thinking, planning and effective execution.
- Strategic knowledge of the major utility market.
- Proven sales results in major utility or related markets.
- Ability to effectively communicate independently or as a member
of a team.
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision.
- Ability to identify and internally communicate emerging market
trends and opportunities.
- Ability to effectively support significant business contract
- 5 or more years of AMI water or gas sales experience.
- Basic knowledge of metering and meter reading
technologies.#LI-EC1Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other protected class.
Keywords: Hubbell Incorporated, St. Louis , North Central Sales Director - Water, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!