Doyen (Sales Associate) Creve Coeur
Company: CBD Kratom
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Doyen (doi--(y)en - the most respected and prominent person in
As one of our Doyens (sales associates) you will be, by definition,
one of the most respected and prominent persons in the field of
cannabis and kratom.As a sales associate you are one of the key
driving forces of our company. You will receive a master's level
education in cannabis and kratom through our product knowledge
training and use this expertise to provide a consultative sales
approach, helping guide customers to the best products for their
needs, thus making their day better than before.WHAT THE JOB
ENTAILS:Being a people person: You're an expert at building loyalty
through a best-in-industry customer experience and knowledge set.
Share your passion for our products through genuine,
relationship-based, customer interactions.Demonstrating your
passion for driving sales: You use the CBD Kratom Selling Behaviors
to engage with every customer through a consultative sales approach
to help them find exactly what they're looking for, and you do so
with a "service first" mindset.Showing your love of learning: You
take pride in training and continuously learning, broadening your
knowledge of all things cannabis and kratom.Being a team player:
You love working with others to achieve goals and get things done
to ensure our stores are up to brand standards at all times. You're
always willing to assist no matter what's the task at
hand.Completing routine tasks: The job entails long periods of
standing, lifting and moving merchandise up to 15 lbs and
occasionally lifting or moving merchandise up to 60 lbs. The job
also entails cleaning and organizing store displays, storage areas,
and restrooms, and includes stooping, bending, reaching, and
- You love interacting with people.
- You're available to work when our customers need you (evenings,
weekends, and holidays)
- You love our products.
- You're as passionate about our company and culture as we
- You have retail sales experience.
- You're at least 18 years of age.ABOUT US:
- We're a values-driven company that has genuine care for our
- We value diversity and embrace different perspectives and your
- We strive to create a culture of growth, innovation and
- We're a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for
development and career advancement.
- $15 per hour start rate.
- Up to $250 per check cash advance through our third-party
- We give up to 50% for team member discounts and new product
- We have great health benefits, vision, dental, 401(k) with
company match.CBD Kratom does not discriminate based on age, gender
identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, nor national origin
and actively welcomes all candidates from any culture or
- For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please
request a copy of the full job description.
Keywords: CBD Kratom, St. Louis , Doyen (Sales Associate) Creve Coeur, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!