Remote Sales Representative (SWCS), Richmond, Growing Company
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
An ambitious forward thinking Swiss Dermatology company have
exciting career opportunities for Sales Representatives with VA
hospital experience to be based in our Mid Atlantic territories in
This company have an impressive year on year growth and are eager
to expand on this. They currently have 8 products on the market but
have more in development which will be released in the near future
and will further add to an already strong portfolio.
Stratpharma moved into the US market several years ago and have an
affiliate in San Diego. This is an exciting opportunity to get in
at the ground floor of their expansion and gain a role with high
potential for accelerated career growth.
The Sales Representative is responsible for delivering consistent
performance results within a defined geographical area. They shall
work remotely in an assigned territory that should be local to
These individuals will sell breakthrough wound care, womens health,
oncology and dermatology devices that launched into the U.S. market
several years ago.
- Achieving and exceeding their individual territory business and
- Providing education and training to account staff including
physicians and practice staff.
- Preparing and presenting business proposals including account
metrics and bench mark information.
- Identify key customers and thought leaders within the
- Effectively and judiciously deploy the necessary resources to
yield the greatest business impact.
- Develop thorough account plans for all strategic
- Manage territory budget.
- Execute Sales Process effectively.
- Deliver sales message/presentation in an organized and
- Demonstrate exceptional product and competitive knowledge and
use effectively in planning and implementing sales
- Independently plan territory routing to consistently achieve
territory -account coverage.
- Submit all administrative reports, expense reports and business
plans accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prioritize daily tactics based on greatest business impact.
- Demonstrate customer-centric approach to business planning, use
of selling skills and sales process.
- Uncover the customer's needs and provide the appropriate
information, resources and message to deliver maximum value.
- Leverage knowledge of key customers and Key Opinion Leaders
(KOLs) to identify the territory network in the Aesthetics
- Develop and build long-term strategic business relationships
with core customers.
- 4 Year college degree.
- 2+ years current sales experience within Women's Health,
Oncology, Wound Care or Dermatology advantageous.
- Experience with VA hospitals, Institutions/Universities,
- Sales experience within prescription devices or drugs
- Documented sales success.
- Call points are OBGYN's, Radiation Oncologists, Infusion
Specialists and Surgeons. Existing relationships in these areas
- Must have excellent interpersonal and oral/written
- Able to work independently.
This is a medium sized company with a proactive approach and
friendly company culture. The company enjoys an enviable rate of
growth and is known as a desirable place to work. This role comes
with an impressive package that includes competitive salary, health
benefits, car allowance and an attractive commission
Keywords: Stratpharma, St. Louis , Remote Sales Representative (SWCS), Richmond, Growing Company, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!