Representative III, Care Services
Company: NextGen Healthcare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Review and verify client edibility for services. Document
enrollment or follow-up appropriately in client level data
* Receive calls from medical and support providers and authorize
services appropriately for eligible clients.
* Communicate effectively with case managers and providers in
circumstances when services cannot be rendered.
* Receive, determine payer of last resort, and process claims as
* Process payments and invoices according to departmental policy
and procedure and in accordance with
* Accounting Department policies and procedures.
* Contact case managers and providers as needed to collect
appropriate information or to resolve patient balances.
* Collaborate with management to identify systems issues that
prevent the efficient delivery of and payment for services.
* Participate in department planning meetings and contribute to the
development of clinical and process improvement projects.
* Ensure service level and productivity requirements are met as it
relates to enrollment, resolution of tasks, and response to
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships and partner
with internal and external customers by providing superior customer
* Minimum of 2 year of experience in Medical billing and/or
collections experience and standard office practices and
* 2 plus years of experience in performing tasks that require a
basic understanding of accounting, math skills or equivalent
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED):
* Previous experience with Excel and Windows based programs
required; prefer experience working with practice management
* Bachelor's Degree: Preferred.
* Experience with Ryan White funded services preferred.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer
supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work
environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring
Under general supervision, perform eligibility verification,
authorization of services, adjudication of claims and payment for
services benefiting eligible clients. Develop and maintain
effective working relationships with, client referral sources,
medical and support service providers, funders and clients.
1836 Lackland Hill Parkway, St. Louis, Missouri 63146
Keywords: NextGen Healthcare, St. Louis , Representative III, Care Services, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!