Entry Level Outside Sales-Safety/3M Products
Company: French Gerleman Electric
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Summary:The person hired for the position of French
Gerleman's 3M Certified Specialistwill be responsible for
developing solutions to accelerate growth and driving business
results through French Gerleman's organization. The Certified
Specialist will be responsible for managing and meeting French
Gerleman's 3M objectives. The Certified Specialist will be
dedicated to 3M and work closely with the 3M local team.Primary
Responsibilities include but are limited to the following:
- Owner of French Gerleman/3M Business Plan- help drive key
initiatives and activities and hold all team members
- Facilitate quarterly business plan review.
- *Manage 3M opportunity pipeline*
- Become a subject matter expert of 3M products.
- Support & Drive Sales Initiatives
- Conduct, lead, and/or facilitate Outside sales training.
- Conduct, lead, and/or facilitate Inside sales training.
- Conduct, lead, and/or facilitate End User Customer sales
- Conduct, lead, and/or facilitate joint sales calls across
French Gerleman's footprint
- Support & Drive Business and/or Branch Level Initiatives
- Conduct, lead, and/or facilitate sales training.
- Conduct 3M SKU evaluation by French Gerleman to align with
- Support & Assist in Marketing Initiatives
- Help support Co-op fund usage & align with business plan.
- Facilitate and communicate 3M Nat'l Promotions through French
- Help define and implement French Gerleman localized 3M
- Help define and identify key French Gerleman /3M Events to
- Facilitate & Communicate new 3M tools through French Gerleman's
- Lead generation
- BT communication
- Manage monthly reporting and admin work accordingly.
- Close coordination with French Gerleman supervisor and 3M local
team to communicate progress, successes, and challenges.Outside
- Maintain existing accounts while also prospecting additional
accounts. This includes research, sales events, networking, vendor
events/relations and computer programs.
- Contacts assigned and prospective accounts to secure new
- Execute profitable business plans for managing accounts and
individual sales and communicate account plans, pricing, and offer
assistance to drive sales.
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to manage
customer and service-related opportunities.
- Provides and maintains the highest level of Quality, Morals and
Ethics while conducting Business.Position Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated Outside Sales successful selling in
the Janitorial, Sanitation, and Safety Market preferred.
- Preferred individual will be experienced with providing
outstanding customer service, creating, and maintaining customer
relationships, and have strong networking skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and
Excel).WHAT WE DO:French Gerleman is a fifth generation,
family-owned distributor founded in 1923. We specialize in
providing profit-boosting automation, electrical supply, data
communications, mechanical power transmission and safety products
to customers regionally, nationally, and internationally. Our
dedicated team provides innovative product and supply chain
solutions to support industrial, commercial, contractor and
original equipment manufacturer (OEM) businesses and
institutions.Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, we have regional
operations centers in Kansas City, KS; Quincy, IL; Columbia, MO;
Springfield, MO; and Washington, MO. We are featured in the St.
Louis Business Journal's annual list of Top 150 Privately Held
Companies and, in 2016, was awarded their inaugural Family Business
Award.French Gerleman offers a competitive benefit package,
including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, along
with an exceptional retirement savings plan.French Gerleman is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. citizenship or Lawful Permanent
Residence status may be required. Verification of citizenship
required upon accepting employment. Candidates must comply with
drug testing policies. We participate in E-verify which is a
service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social
Security Administration. See www.dhs.gov/E-Verify for additional
information.$450/month auto allowance$100/month phone
Keywords: French Gerleman Electric, St. Louis , Entry Level Outside Sales-Safety/3M Products, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!