Territory Manager (Outside Sales
Company: Chow Now
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Are you a self-motivated and gregarious business development
representative that wants to make money selling an innovative
technology? Do you want to join a high energy company with an
amazing culture? If you thrive in a competitive and collaborative
team environment then this may be position for you! About The
Position: The Territory Manager role is a full-time, high base
salary + generous commission outside sales position based in St.
Louis, Missouri. You will sell online ordering and marketing
solutions in person within an assigned territory. Most of your time
will be spent in the field or working from your home office---which
provides lots of freedom and requires self-discipline. We'll
provide you with the right tools and on-going training while you
grow our restaurant network and grow your career. About Us: ChowNow
is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power
branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across
North America - via websites, Google, Instagram, and through
branded iOS and Android apps - and we do it all for a reasonable
monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because
of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our
restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.--
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company
values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of
opportunities to make their mark. To date we've created over 18,000
apps for our restaurant partners - something that's never been done
before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further
spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those
opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If
this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission,
that appeals to you, we'd love to talk.-- Learn more by checking
out our reviews on Glassdoor (they're excellent). Together we can
preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time. As the
Territory Manager, you will:
- Execute a buyer centric sales process. This is about solving
real problems, not just pitching.
- Become a world-class social seller and subject matter expert
within online ordering and restaurant marketing. This requires
building your personal brand online.
- Meet and exceed a fair quota for new restaurant accounts.
- Prospect for potential restaurant partners through Internet
research, social media, cold calling, "cold walk in's", and real
- Connect with restaurant owners online, on the phone and in
person. Owners are tough to catch so you'll have to be creative and
- Demo ChowNow as a solution to a restaurant owner's problems &
- Hand-hold restaurants during the setup process while
transitioning the relationships to a ChowNow Account Manager.
Within 30 Days You'll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow's New Hire Onboarding
- Learn the suite of ChowNow products; be able to discuss the
ChowNow origin story with prospective clients.
- Learn to navigate through salesforce (Creating Leads,
Opportunities, Flipping Accounts to "Closed Won" - YESSS!)
- Start to master your ChowNow pitch, from your elevator pitch to
- Learn the lay of the land, begin to understand your territory
at greater length and strategize on what's your first and next
move. (Start to generate leads/ opportunities out in the
- Learn the sales process from A to Z (From finding the leads, to
saying hello, to asking for the close and finally making sure
everything is correct in Salesforce)
- Start to build a relationship with your SDR Within 60 Days
- Learn to manage your calendar and travel schedule--
- Become a road warrior by driving activity out in the field
- Start to maximize your efficiency and organization--
- Begin to build relationships with our partnerships (US
- Continue to develop your relationship with your SDR, learn how
to strategize and become more efficient in the field Within 90 Days
- Fully understand the sales cycle
- Be on your way to become a sales guru--
- Build a book of relationships with our partnerships that you
will use throughout your career here at ChowNow You Should Apply
- You're an experienced, hungry sales professional with 3+ years
of experience, and a proven track record of winning deals in a
short sales cycle.
- You enjoy the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying,
positioning, closing, and supporting client onboarding).
- You're genuinely curious about people, local restaurants, and
food trends. You enjoy build lasting relationships that enable you
to build a book of business where referrals are the norm.
- You practice as hard as you play. You're a market expert, you
know your competitors, you're up to date on the latest trends,
you're coachable, and you're willing to put in the time to master
your craft to understand how your buyer makes decisions.
- Sales to restaurants a BIG plus. The ability to thrive while
working in the field with your own home office is a HUGE plus.
About Our Benefits:
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on
creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support
your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work
hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the
first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity,
- Consistent & fair leadership: we'll share info, set clear
goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap. As one of ChowNow's
core values, "Celebrates Diversity", we are committed to an
inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color,
ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally
protected status. Read--here --about your California privacy
Keywords: Chow Now, St. Louis , Territory Manager (Outside Sales, Sales , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!