Reports Analyst (Business Analyst)
Company: Veterans Canteen Service
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: July 15, 2019
The Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) at the Jefferson Barracks VA
Medical Center in St. Louis, MO is seeking a Reports Analyst
(Business Analyst). This is a developmental position. Assignments
provide preparation for full performance level work. Promotion to
the full performance level will be considered when all performance
and regulatory requirements have been met.
This position is responsible for analysis of data, formulating
operational metrics and providing insight and analysis to the
management team on how our businesses are performing and the key
business drivers. The incumbent advises senior leadership on issues
relating to management practices, operational metrics, and
procedures relevant to the mission of the organization and performs
a wide range of analysis, evaluations and other studies of
Skills & Requirements
One (1) full year of specialized experience that has equipped you
with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the
duties of a Reports Analyst.
Duties includes, but not limited to the following:
- Performing a variety of financial analysis duties, to add
greater clarity and understanding of the business performance and
- Develops presentations for the management, reports on financial
results, metrics, actual vs. plan, on a monthly, quarterly, and
- Monitors and provides financial analysis on the competitors and
Ability to identify potential opportunities to improve operational
performance and increase profits.
- Applying operational metrics through use of various databases
and reporting systems including Oracle Retail Applications, OBIEE,
BI Publisher, Oracle Financials, Point of Sale, Microsoft excel,
Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
- Analyzing and evaluating data and the impact to objectives,
operations and resources.
- Monitoring user end satisfaction to drive enhance and increase
performance. Performing work utilizing Microsoft word, PowerPoint,
Outlook applications as appropriate.
- Competitive Salary (varies by location and experience)
- Opportunities for growth
- Full Federal benefits package (Health, Life, Retirement,
- Paid vacation, paid sick days, and ten paid holidays
For more information about VCS, visit:
Keywords: Veterans Canteen Service, St. Louis , Reports Analyst (Business Analyst), Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!