Business Systems Consultant 4
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: July 14, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help
us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.Consumer Banking is an industry
leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to
operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the
country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business
customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus
is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers
through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the
products and services that will help them realize their financial
hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by
rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's
needed to succeed.Consumer Control Monitoring & Surveillance team
leads risk analytics across the Consumer Bank and is responsible
for design and implementation of front-line monitoring and
reporting across lines of business. This consultant position will
partner across all levels in the Consumer Bank to facilitate the
design, development and implementation of risk detection
capabilities that automatically identify potential sales misconduct
issues and operational risk issues and deliver near real-time
alerts to the Line of Business and Control Partner groups for
research and resolution. The consultant will lead process design,
improvement and implementation efforts to enable effective
monitoring of point of sale risks, robust risk reporting and
- Participate in the daily operations for risk detection and
alert generation including current strategies and the on-boarding
of new strategies to ensure the process is efficient, effective,
well-documented and executed consistently.
- Coordinate enhancements to the risk detection capabilities
across all internal business partners, EIT and other impacted
- Maintain and enhance a body of processes and procedures
supporting the alert generation process.
- Work in close partnership with EIT partners on the design,
development and implementation of analytical tools, infrastructure,
and data environment enhancements required to support robust
supervision, oversight and surveillance capabilities.
- Acts as a liaison between Monitoring & Surveillance Analytics
and technology by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis
of complex, strategic business problems.
- Facilitate efforts to implement required analytic tools,
capabilities and platforms.
- Research data applicable to surveillance and supervision of
branch activities, compliance processes and risk management
purposes for incorporation into risk detection strategies.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and
developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet
- Participate in the development of business cases, associated
business requirements and implementation plans for data, analytic,
and reporting investments.
- Assist in the maintenance of a team SharePoint site, including
managing permissions, maintaining workflows and managing
content.Successful candidates will have a good understanding of
supervisory oversight and risk management programs in a large,
distributed, diverse organization and will leverage this knowledge
to facilitate the design, development and implementation of risk
detection capabilities within the Consumer Bank. Leadership and
relationship management will be determining factors in selection.
He/She must have strong understanding of business drivers and
processes and be an effective influencer that has credibility with
business leaders and able to offer credible challenge as
needed.Location:The preferred location is Charlotte, NC. Other
locations that may be considered are Phoenix, AZ, Menomonee Falls,
WI, Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN and St. Louis, MO.Please note:
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may
be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply
prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for
other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business
systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of prior experience with relational database modeling
concepts, including the ability to write simple database queries
for analytical purposes.
- 3+ years of prior experience working with analytic
capabilities, tools and environments, such as SQL, SAS,
- 3+ years' experience with software development or technology
- Expertise in providing strategic business solutions for complex
technology initiatives, including interpreting business needs and
translating them into application and operational requirements and
the SDLC process.
- Experience developing and executing test plans and test
scripts, for complex business and functional requirements.
- Experience as a SharePoint Site Collection Administrator or
Site Owner. Experience using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo Consumer Bank products, sales
processes, data and systems.
- Knowledge of case management and workflow solutions to enable
real time detection strategies (SAS, Actimize, Pega).
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving
skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective leadership ability to drive successful execution of
strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals. Must
possess strong collaborative skills.
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and
manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence
people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed
organization, develop partnerships with many business and
functional areas and maintain strong credible relationships with
key stakeholder groups.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives
simultaneously and meet deadlines amid shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated facilitation, leadership and organizational skills
in large working sessions.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a
NC-Charlotte: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
WI-Menomonee Falls: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix,
WI-Menomonee Falls: 100 Heritage Reserve - Menomonee Falls, WI
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, St. Louis , Business Systems Consultant 4, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!