Team Truck Driver - $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - Up to $0.60 cpm -
Company: Schneider National
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider's fleet. Earn up to $0.56 per mile* starting pay. Truckers will average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. In Schneider's Van Truckload division, Team drivers haul 95% no-touch freight (most loads are drop-and-hook) on a predictable work schedule. With the wheels always turning as a Schneider Team trucker, you'll rack up more miles and money than solo drivers, while enjoying the company of a partner. Split your miles, not your pay, as you launch your Team trucking career today in Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri or Ohio.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- Experienced Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri or Ohio
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving Why Schneider?
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
\"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.\" David, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: bus, dedicated team, team class a cdl, team class a cdl driver, team class c cdl, team class c cdl driving, team truck, team truck driver, truck team, trucker team
Keywords: Schneider National, St. Louis , Team Truck Driver - $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - Up to $0.60 cpm -, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!