Company: Tradesmen International, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Description Tradesmen International in Saint Louis, MO is seeking highly motivated Carpenter Apprentices to join our team. If you are a Carpenter Apprentice eager to become a skilled Carpenter by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career! We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty of great opportunities for carpenter apprentices that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. Requirements In this construction role you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Carpenter and construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools, while conforming to local building codes. Specific responsibilities:
- Helping install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
- Assisting with fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
- Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
- Selecting tools, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site
- Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
- Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
- Cutting timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drilling holes in timbers or lumber
- Smoothing or sanding surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking Pay starts at $16-19 based on skill and experience. Company Details Simply put, we're not a temp agency. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those carpenter apprentices that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best. Specific requirements:
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability Recruiter Name Vivian Phung Location US-MO-St. Louis Req ID 285NAS Category Carpenter - Apprentice Travel No Location US-MO-St. Louis
Keywords: Tradesmen International, Inc., St. Louis , Carpenter Apprentice, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!