Business Systems Consultant 4 - Data Quality Control and Tools Lead
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 14, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members. Communication Technology Services (CTS) is seeking a skilled and proven Business Systems Consultant to join the Enterprise 911 Services team. This position will perform functions pertaining to Data Quality control and Tools Lead for the 911 Services Team. Specific functions include:
- Identify and create analysis of central repository options for data aggregation of current system of records, for site and system, along with new data identified from project activities.
- Process information to "aggregate" data (CPG and Remedy data bases). This position also manages the E911S team's 911/e911/Kari's law data residing in the WF Cloud. Responsibilities also include metrics reporting for the E911 team.
- Managing all of our data elements within the Cloud. Specific functions include:
- Reporting: act as a centralized role to "aggregate" data from all applicable parties. Manage a defined dashboard, based on Key Risk and Performance indicators. Deliver metric reports for Management Committee and Data Management. Assist in the creation of reports and metrics for: 911, E911 and Kari's Law along with VSEM test and validation site governance.
- Data Governance Compliance: Assist in the coordination with the Current System of Record for site and system information (CPG and Remedy data bases). Data Transfers from WF to E911 Services Provider.
- Work with vendors and internal teams to create data sharing processes to/from those groups and our team. This position performs functions pertaining to Data Quality control and Tools for the 911 Services Team. Specific functions include:
- Manage data residing in the WF Cloud. Migration of data into the cloud in accordance to Wells Fargo standards.
- Identify and create analysis of central repository options for data aggregation of Current System of Records for site and system along with new data identified from project activities. Information to "aggregate" data (CPG and Remedy data bases). Position also manages the E911S team's 911/e911/Kari's law data residing in the WF Cloud. This includes metric reporting
- Gather information from operational teams and develop operational reporting Metrics for various monthly and annual reporting.
- Monitor data from multiple sources to ensure timely delivery and data integrity.
- Create written process documentation for area of responsibility
- Manage SharePoint for metrics on 911/E911/Kari's law activities.
- Experience with SharePoint development.
- Gather requirements and oversee conduct required SharePoint development efforts
- Strong communication and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- Provide analytical support as needed
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- 2+ years of ETL, data warehouse and data analytics delivery experience on internal or external cloud platforms Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of data modeling experience
- Advanced SharePoint skills
- Ability to gather data requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse or data mart environment development and enhancement
- Knowledge and understanding of telephony: large-scale software architecture and implementation
- Experience with SQL Server database design and administration
- Relational database experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- Process design or improvement experience
- Financial services industry experience Other Desired Qualifications
- PSAP (Public Safety Answering Point) Knowledge
- Knowledge of Cloud based data element management
- Demonstrated ability to grasp the essence of new information; mastering new technical and business knowledge Disclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Department: Business Information Mgmt, Information Technology - provided by Dice Analysis, Architecture, Database, Data Mart, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Development, Excel, Management, Metrics, Modeling, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Security, SQL, SQL Server, Validation
Keywords: Wells Fargo, St. Louis , Business Systems Consultant 4 - Data Quality Control and Tools Lead, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!