AD Consultant L2
Company: VDart Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: December 9, 2018
VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Position: AD Consultant L2 Location: Clayton, MO Mode: Contract Responsibilities: -
- Adhering to SLAs
- ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to
- Reporting to the Track Lead / Team Lead
- Helping team members in case of Issues/Technical Problems
- Handling tickets / requests
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to
- Understanding of Multi-geo support environment
- Support day-to-day aspects of the level 2 calls of Active directory & HyperV/VMware during business hours
- Meet the SLA and QOS level
- Escalation of all pending and failed calls
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Provide L2 level support on AD, DNS, HyperV/VMware, Monitoring and Reporting
- Implementing Backup/Restoration Strategy for 24x7 operation support
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
- Assist in implementation of Data centre consolidation
- Perform H/W & performance monitoring and implement recommendations
- Day-to-Day reporting tasks
- Antivirus solutions Technical Requirements Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Microsoft-Windows-Server Administration L2 level
- Good experience in analysis, installation, implementation and maintenance of Windows NT, Windows 2000,and Windows2003 Server, Windows 20008 Server
- Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS 5.0/6.0,FTP, Group Policy.
- Experience in Testing and implementing security patches released by Microsoft.
- Implementation and Maintenance Migration Windows 2000, Windows 2003 to Windows 200
- Administration and Technical support to VM Ware environment servers.
- Good practices on Configuration and Change Management, Incident and Problem Management. SLA metrics and Escalations for Manage Now R1 Ticketing tool.Escalations
- Experience of Installation, configuration, Migration and deployment of Windows 2008 Server.
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting of Enterprise Servers Environment.
- Sound Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
- Knowledge in VMware Administrator.
- Knowledge in Windows Clustering.
- Good Knowledge in Documentation for Installation, Testing, deployment and troubleshooting Windows servers.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security. Soft Skills
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance Other Skills / Experience Must have professional experience using various Windows desktop operating systems. Strong desktop support experience required. Excellent trouble-shooting skills Years of Experience 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position Work in similar technical profile.
- provided by Dice VMWare,Active directory,troubleshooting,engineer,HyperV
Keywords: VDart Inc., St. Louis , AD Consultant L2, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!