Commercial Real Estate Coordinator/Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job DescriptionJob Description SummaryCushman & Wakefield is seeking recent college graduates and experienced professionals who are looking to build a career in commercial real estate. The Portfolio Services Center, located in St. Louis has a variety of full time job opportunities available that will expose you to all major service lines of our Global Occupier Services (GOS) division. Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services group provides commercial real estate services to large corporate clients across the globe. These services include:
• Integrated Facilities Management- End-to-end service offering enhances the workplace experience, improves building efficiency and reduces operational costs through an innovative delivery model that is fast, flexible and scalable.
• Lease Administration-. Lease Administration experts collect, analyze and transform data into knowledge to drive improved strategic planning, proactively manage costs and reduce risks.
• Transaction Management- From leases to property acquisitions and dispositions, Cushman & Wakefield advises and executes on optimal strategies in alignment with our client’s organizational goals. Transaction Management professionals maximize operational efficiencies by providing negotiation and strategy expertise to optimize portfolios for growth and flexibility in a competitive, changing market.
• Project & Development Services - Project & Development Services manages the design and construction process from beginning to end, to ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and on budget. Job DescriptionAs one of the world’s premier real estate services firm, Cushman & Wakefield has been delivering first-class services to a diversified global client base since 1917. We employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster; coupled with the exceptional services we provide are what truly distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from our competitors. Cushman & Wakefield is looking for applicants who demonstrate excellent leadership, teamwork, and critical thinking skills. In addition, we are looking for applicants who are highly motivated and possess integrity as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Additional Requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business related field highly preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Strong desire and interest in the commercial real estate industry, with the ability to understand, interpret, and abstract complex real estate terminology
- Strong customer service skills and experience gained from prior internship or work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal. verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independentlyCompany DescriptionAbout Cushman & WakefieldCushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, St. Louis , Commercial Real Estate Coordinator/Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!