Network Systems Analyst
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Main task(s) include replacing and repairing switches &
routers on campus.
- Perform analytical and operational tasks in support of cloud,
network, and enterprise infrastructure services.
- Rack, stack, configure, manage and analyze cloud, network,
security, and wireless infrastructure.
- Provide feedback to engineers for continual service improvement.
Review engineering designs and validate/develop operational
procedures and practices.
- Serve as cross-functional bridge between engineering teams and
customers, ensuring positive outcomes that meet the customer
- Provide troubleshooting and on-call support for cloud, network,
security, and wireless services.
- Work in partnership with engineers to evaluate, document, and
deploy new products and services.
- Have a solid understanding of common infrastructure components
(cloud, network, storage, security, wireless etc.).
- Rack, stack, and configure network, wireless, security, and cloud
- Troubleshooting/incident management efforts for faulty hardware
- Review of engineered systems and documentation. Analyze against
customer expectations and provide continual service improvement
feedback to Engineering groups.
- Focused training in one or more specialties, providing
operational subject-matter-expertise and team-leadership for a
given technology (cloud, network, security, wireless etc).
- Participate in after-hours maintenance including on-call,
security patching, scheduled maintenance etc.
- Deliver service requests for infrastructure customers (DNS, DHCP,
Certificate, VIP etc).
- Use appropriate IT Service Management practices, including ticket
updating, customer communication, change management, time tracking,
and project updates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: ICONMA, St. Louis , Network Systems Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!