DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER
Company: Dufresne Spencer Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture
retailer in North America, has an immediate opening for a
Distribution Center Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for
all functions of the warehouse.
**NOW OFFERING ON DEMAND PAY**
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
- Potential Bonus Opportunity
- Entry into the President's Club for top performing managers,
earning an annual all-inclusive getaway KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing reports determined necessary by the Regional
Operations manager to monitor the activities related to the
warehousing, prep, and distribution of furniture.
- Monitoring all inventory including reserved, available,
damaged, nailed, and AFI stock by tracking each level daily.
- Developing tracking procedures to reduce issues and to maintain
- Providing needed support to the warehouse and delivery team
through various avenues in an effort to improve overall operations
and customer experience.
- Monitoring prepping and loading of customer orders.
- Gaining an understanding from the DC Manager on the
responsibility of approving or rejecting the delivery of
- Providing customer service solutions as the need arises in a
timely and customer friendly manner.
- Conducting weekly cycle counts to verify the accuracy of
inventory at the warehouse facility.
- Ensuring that customers are serviced at the highest level of
satisfaction through quality service, courteous employees, and
quick response to needs.
- Leading and working with employees to attain company
- Coordinating of projects as needed.
- Coaching members of the staff to build individual and team
success in a professional manner.
- Gaining an understanding of the performance of employees and
assisting them as applicable.
- Ensuring complete and adequate documentation of procedures and
- Completing various report functions in a timely manner.
- Preparing and administering performance evaluations for
- Providing timely and effective communications.
- Conducting focus group, safety, and other location
- Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise.
- High School diploma.
- College degree in an aspect of Business is preferred.
- Currently working in or has prior working experience as a
supervisor in a warehouse setting.
- Demonstrates consistent execution of the current job function
as defined by the company.
- Prior management is required.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed.
- Exceptional communication and team building skills.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley
Furniture HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
Keywords: Dufresne Spencer Group, St. Louis , DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...