Company: Henkel group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 20, 2023
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career.
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life
within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along
with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless
opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your
career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future,
while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and
belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our
team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Required to demonstrate technical proficiency through a
technical interview, written and hands-on technical assessment
process and a 120-day technical certification process. Troubleshoot
and repair electronic and electrical circuits and controls in all
- Analyze and determine proper corrective action to resolve
- Answer line calls as necessary.
- Perform scheduled and preventative electrical work. Ensure
effective tie-in meetings occur between shifts.
- Basic computer skills are required for effective communication
- Respond to emergency breakdown repairs and install new or
expand existing plant electrical systems in complete accordance
with the latest edition of National Electrical Code and Electrical
Safe Work Practices as outlined in the St. Louis Plant's Electrical
- Perform assigned work orders. Prepare work requests for repairs
and improvement efforts.
- Assist in developing, modifying and performing P.M.'s and parts
- Ensure required spare or replacement parts are requested for
stock in the storeroom.
- Assume responsibilities for the technical conditions and
downtime associated with plant operating departments.
- Assist in gathering data for service and inventory records for
electrical equipment and repairs from PMs and repairs.
- Collaborate with operating department personnel to identify
work orders that need to be accomplished and execute those work
- Assume the responsibility for the maintenance, PM's and the
facility upkeep of the plant building lighting and electrical
distribution equipment, associated grounds maintenance, HVAC
systems, support fire protection systems and plant wide utility
- Ensure that health and safety is the utmost importance to
- This individual will possess an adequate level of computer and
control systems software skills to enable basic troubleshooting and
resolution of various system issues.
- Crews will participate in the management of the day-to-day
operations of their area of the business including production,
administrative and support functions.
- Crew members are to utilize all their skills and to continue to
further develop their skills so that the crew continuously
- Must have a minimum of five years satisfactory experience in
industrial-type electrical maintenance work or equivalent amount of
technical schooling and experience. Must submit transcripts to
- Must be a current certified electrician. --- Must achieve
acceptable scores on Validated Assessments and successfully
complete/pass recommended schooling to achieve certification.
- Must be able to pass the fork truck and elevator-platform lifts
- Must have basic capabilities in the use of test equipment.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting electrical
schematics and blueprints. Must have experience with 120V, 240V,
and 440V power distribution systems as well as signal, control and
- Must have troubleshooting knowledge of electronic control
systems, servo systems and industrial/process instrumentation.
- Must have working knowledge of equipment up to 480 volts 3
- Must be able to bend and hang conduit satisfactorily.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to wear a respirator and other PPE as required
- Must pass pulmonary function test.
- Must be able to grasp and lift 40 lbs. from floor to waist and
carry up to 50 yards possibly up or down stairs throughout the
- Must be able to stand and or walk 100% of the shift.
- Must be able to work lying on back, kneeling, bending,
squatting and or climbing under and around machinery to check
electrical wiring throughout the shift.
- Must be able to push/pull on wrenches to tighten/loosen nuts
and bolts up to 500 ft. lbs of torque.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
The hourly rate for this role is $34.31.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
Keywords: Henkel group, St. Louis , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...