Raw Material Technician
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Hours are 8am-4:30pm M-F
This position is responsible for assisting in administration of the
quality lab functions at a site in accordance with the requirements
for ISO, FDA QSR, and *** policies. Under direct supervision,
perform Quality Control tests to defined specifications using
Responsible for the following:
1. Decontamination, cleaning, and sterilization of glassware and
2. Monitoring and maintenance of laboratory equipment including
3. Preparation of media and reagents
4. Perform routine product and raw material testing of samples
5. Determine which raw materials and components require sampling
through ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system, obtain samples
in a safe and timely manner in compliance with written
6. Obtain water samples as defined in written procedures.
7. Perform routine product and raw material testing of samples.
8. Document results on appropriate paperwork and notify Supervisor
of non-conforming results.
9. In accordance with raw material and finished product
specification, perform transactions in the ERP (Enterprise Resource
Planning) system as necessary to identify the status of materials
(routine release actions, quarantine, or QC Hold at the direction
10. Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
11. Duties will be assigned to Laboratory Technicians based on
training and abilities of that technician.
12. Assist in laboratory maintenance, including instrument
calibration, preparation of standards used in testing, and proper
disposal of expired and/or unused materials.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Minimum work experience required in addition to education above:
Will work experience be accepted in lieu of the above? Yes
Number of years experience and type accepted in lieu of the above:
1. Minimum 3 years relevant lab testing in a regulated industry
(i.e. FDA/ISO13485) required without associates degree.
In a numbered list, describe specific skills and/or business
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict
Laboratory with exposure to chemicals
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, St. Louis , Raw Material Technician, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!