Company: GSK Group of Companies
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Forklift Spotter $1000 SIGN ON BONUSTUMS BUILDING DOWNTOWN ST.
LOUIS WITH FREE EMPLOYEE PARKING***$18 PER HOUR***DAY Shift :
- Monday - Wednesday 6:00 am until 6:30 pm and every other Sunday
- Due to unprecedented demand for our product, our teams are
currently working an extra shift on the weekend every other week.
To help ease the inconvenience of planned Overtime, we are
currently paying our overtime as double-time. This means you will
have 16 hours of double-time pay per month.Hello. We're Haleon. A
new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join
us. Together, we're improving everyday health for billions of
people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of
category-leading brands - including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil,
Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum - through a unique
combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What's
more, we're achieving it in a company that we're in control of. In
an environment that we're co-creating. And a culture that's
uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn't a question.The purpose of
the forklift spotter is to ensure that pedestrians do not come
close to the forklift while it is being operated.This role will
provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR
career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Utilize different types of barriers to block areas where
forklift is being operated to ensure pedestrians do not come close
to the forklift.
- Always accompany the forklift operator to ensure there are no
pedestrians in the work area that may come too close to the
forklift while it is being operated. The spotter must always stay
at a safe distance from the forklift.
- Alert pedestrians about the operation of a forklift in the work
area and ensure they stay away from it.
- Assist the forklift operator by providing necessary directions
during the loading/unloading of bins on tablet hoppers.
- Comply with and support the HALEON Environmental, Health and
Safety policies and procedures. Report all safety accidents, near
misses, property damage and hazards immediately. Act as an advocate
of the EHS program.
- Assist line changeovers, which include cleaning, disassembly,
and re-assembly of line equipment, parts storage, bin washing and
- Work as a High-Performance Team member supporting all aspects
of team performance. Work on Cross Functional Teams as
- Comply with all operational safety, process safety,
environmental permits, Quality policies, procedures and training
- Perform general cleaning in the plant as assigned. Adhere to
established cleaning programs for GMP.Why you?Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to
achieve our goals:
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in a production or warehouse
environmentPreferred Qualifications:If you have the following
characteristics, it would be a plus:
- BENEFITS START DAY 1 including, 401K, Annual Bonus,
PTO/Vacation, Dental, Vision, Paternity Leave
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and succeed
in a team environment
- Ability to lift 5-25 lbs. frequently and occasionally lift
drums, bags and cases weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented and flexible, able to adapt to changing
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a desire to continuously
improve own skill set. Able to function productively with minimal
- Good organizational skills and interest in project
- Ability to operate computer applications preferred.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to operate work saverDiversity, Equity and Inclusion At
Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive
environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates
curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and
promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.We're striving to
create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by
treating each other with respect, listening to different
viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace
where your authentic self belongs and
Keywords: GSK Group of Companies, St. Louis , Forklift Spotter, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!