REMOTE HRIS Analyst
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
100% remote - Senior Payroll System Analyst/Specialist / $$$ /
Great Culture / PeopleSoft, ADP, Oracle
This Jobot Job is hosted by Joseph Sipocz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $85,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
A leading U.S. energy company focused on providing electricity and
natural gas safely, reliably, and affordably to millions of
customers in the U.S. while working to provide an outstanding
service experience for our customers, consistently ranking among
the best in the U.S.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for processing the company's
payrolls, managing the Education Assistance and Relocation
programs, coordinating the Payroll Help Desk and incoming Mailbox,
along with some other monthly accounting duties. In addition, this
position is responsible for developing analyses to solve routine
and structured business and technical problems with a focus on
improving operational effectiveness and excellence. This individual
effectively communicates payroll situations, from simple to
complex, to all levels of staff and management and is
detail-oriented with the ability to see the big picture, possesses
technical skills with the ability to solve system challenges. This
individual has a high degree of respect for the confidentiality and
sensitivity of payroll and HR data and is a team player with a
strong sense of ownership and commitment to excellence.
This person does not need to physically process payroll, but
instead have more of a technical/HRIS background. Oracle HCM
Why join us?
Top tier benefits
Good vacation / time off package
401K / match
Tons of growth
Good culture, even being remote
- Designs, develops, tests and implements new systems, processes,
and solutions to support payroll and human resources processes and
services. Includes User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in PeopleSoft,
ADP, and other systems as required.
- Processes the biweekly/monthly payrolls for multiple companies
incorporating pay rules from labor unions, regulatory agencies and
corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensures HR system employee data is updated and maintained
accurately and timely, including exception items such as
retroactive adjustments, garnishments, deductions, etc.
- Leverages technology to process payroll in both PeopleSoft and
ADP, in depth ability to setup, maintain, manage and report from
- Ensures adequate controls are in place and effectively
performed to ensure the accurate and timely execution of the
company's payroll and related processes and controls.
- Researches and analyzes payroll and HR situations, from simple
to complex, and ensures appropriate solutions are implemented
accurately and timely with little or no supervision.
- Identifies and/or participates in the identification of
enhancements and process improvements in payroll and human resource
products, processes and services through process improvements and
- Identify opportunities to use information technology to improve
the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
Leads/participates in payroll projects, including creating and
monitoring project plans, project deliverables and communications
with little or no supervision.
- Manages the Education Assistance and Relocation programs in
providing support to employees and proper recording of
- Submits monthly payroll journal entries and performs related
payroll account reconciliations. Monitors and coordinates the
Payroll Help Desk along with the Payroll Mailbox.
- May lead special projects or teams.
- Provides training to employees, including setup and management
of training plans.
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with
customers such as business lines, functional teams and other groups
or individuals within HR.
- Takes on additional responsibilities and projects willingly, as
- May be assigned an Electric Utilities emergency and storm role.
This is a special assignment that comes into play during storms and
other emergencies when the company needs to restore power or
respond to other issues affecting customer service. This role may
necessitate the need to work after-hours, outside of your normal
- The company reserves the right to determine if this position
will be assigned to work on-site, remotely, or a combination of
both. Assigned work location may change. In the case of remote
work, physical presence in the office/on-site may be required to
engage in face-to-face interaction and coordination of work among
direct reports and co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Accounting, Finance, or Business or
related field; or 7 years of relevant experience. Ability to
analyze detail and complex data and/or issues.
- General knowledge of database structure and SQL language
- Strong Controls focus and thorough understanding of controls
concepts and techniques.
- Minimum of five years analytical/problem solving experience
with a focus on business improvement. Proficient in MS Suite
(Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) or other advanced statistical
- CPP, FCP or other relevant certification is beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills. Proficient in Excel and Access computer application.
- Knowledge of various reporting tools such as Oracle HCM,
PeopleSoft Query, Crystal Reports, MicroStrategy, and Cognos
Knowledge of payroll and human resources practices, policies,
requirements, regulations, processes and techniques.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, St. Louis , REMOTE HRIS Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!