Pricing and Business Intelligence Analyst
Company: Secure RPO Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Title: *Pricing and Business Intelligence Analyst
*Department / Location: *St.Louis, MO and St. Louis, Atlanta
*Employee Type: *Full-time Exempt
*Job Objective: *
The Pricing and Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for
administering and supporting customer quoting, price change
management, and business intelligence with a passion for process
enhancement and margin management. This role will be part
influencer, cheerleader, and hands-on expert.
- Capture, track, report on, and maintain a database of pricing
exceptions and monthly margin gains. Ensure exceptions have
- Be responsible for the execution of price changes within multiple
systems including downloading existing customer price files,
applying analysis and changes in Excel, then preparing the upload
file and updating prices in the appropriate ERP system.
- Capture relevant cost changes in a historical database and enter
updates into the appropriate ERP system.
- Support ad-hoc margin analysis and scenario planning to evaluate
various alternatives and provide recommendations based on company
- Create pricing analysis to support decision making for new
customer and product sales.
- Maintain price lists including deactivation of inactive line
- Create the appropriate messaging to the market with the goal to
inform of the rationale for price changes and share valuable
insights to our customers and ensure uniformity across the
business. Collaborate with Marketing for the accurate distribution
of the message.
- Be responsible for the design and management of quote forms
templates and ensure accuracy.
- Support ad hoc analysis of pricing and margin scenarios as
- Become the subject matter expert and administrator of new Tableau
business intelligence tool.
- Create visual dashboards to allow employees to view, track, and
analyze critical information and data at a glance across all levels
of the organization.
- Develop/create reports for the organization, as well as for
individual departments, to help better analyze critical data and
assist in the decision-making process. The BI Analyst helps create
the reports and trains the necessary personnel on how to generate
and run the reports on an on-going basis.
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc analysis of business performance to
budget and goals.
- Own the sales budget preparation and consolidation process
including preparing data, conducting supporting analysis,
reconciling between systems, and consolidating information.
- Understands the objectives of the business and be able to uncover
assumptions and identify associated constraints that prevent the
organization from maximizing effectiveness.
- Develops standard and custom reports summarizing business,
financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, and
*Job Specifications and Education Requirements: *
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. A degree
in Business Administration for Finance is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years in a pricing analyst, financial planning and
analysis, or business intelligence role is preferred.
- Proactively establishes and maintains effective working team
relationships with all support departments and management
- Excellent influencing, communication, and presentation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data
and analyze results.
- Experience with Tableau is highly preferred
- Experience with Epicor, Distribution One, or similar ERP system
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Office Suite
- Must have ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of executives, managers, employees, and
possibly customers and vendors.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* St. Louis, MO 63101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Pricing: 2 years (Required)
* Business intelligence: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in St. Louis, MO 63101%58047475%
Keywords: Secure RPO Group, St. Louis , Pricing and Business Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!