Commercial Credit Analyst I (January 2023 Start)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Commercial Credit Analyst I (CCAI) will provide support to the
Commercial Lenders with emphasis on financial analysis in
determining the creditworthiness of a borrower. The CCAI will have
exposure to both private and public companies over a wide variety
of industries, cash flow and other types of lending, and direct and
syndicated loan opportunities. This position has an anticipated
start date of January 2023.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Analyze business financial statements and create cash flow models
to be utilized in support of new and existing commercial loans,
renewal requests, and amendments.
* Assist in the preparation of credit evaluation memorandums,
annual and quarterly reviews, and accurate and timely risk
* Assist in the ongoing management and monitoring of a commercial
* Ensure that certain financial statements and compliance
certificates are up-to-date.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of the soundness of borrowers and
collateral through financial research including evaluating
financial statements and analyzing third party data.
* Assist in preparation of monthly Bank Board of Directors reports
providing a summary of commercial relationships.
* Understand and comply with all regulations, including the
Community Reinvestment Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Credit Reporting
* Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices,
the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of
* Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or another business
related field required or equivalent experience.
* 1+ years' experience of commercial credit analyst work or related
Licenses & Credentials
* None required.
Systems & Technology
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Suite including
Word and Excel.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading
full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel
serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States
and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment
firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a
leading provider of investment banking services to the middle
market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of
the industry's largest research franchises. In addition Stifel's
bank and trust subsidiaries provide a comprehensive range of
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive
benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k,
wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel's bank and trust companies are affirmative action and equal
opportunity employers. All candidates will be considered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran
status, genetic information or any other protected characteristic
under applicable law. If you would like more information regarding
Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections, please review
the following posters: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law, EEO
Supplement, and Pay Transparency.
Keywords: Stifel, St. Louis , Commercial Credit Analyst I (January 2023 Start), Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!