Driver Class B - IL_Granite City
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
HPC Industrial is looking for a Class B CDL Operator to join their
safety conscious team! The Operator is responsible for the safe and
proper execution of HPC Industrial jobs across all services lines.
Supervises and completes single task jobs requiring one crew and
completes turnarounds with management oversight at client's site in
accordance with client and business requirements and company
policies, practices and procedures.
About HPC Industrial
HPC Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC
Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.
- Act as safety representative responsible for safety policies
and procedures of both the company and the customer, including
hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment,
emergency response and administrative functions.
- Hands-on operation vacuum equipment and hydroblasting
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized hydroblasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment,
vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
- Perform any and all duties associated with liquid vacs, air
machines and jet rodders.
- May direct a crew of vacuum technicians.
- May transport equipment and personnel to and from customer
- Completes pre and post trip inspections, driver's logs and
complies with all other vehicle policy and DOT requirements.
- Loading and unloading hoses.
- Unload vacuum truck at the dump site.
- Provide general maintenance in the field.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Industrial setting - Power Plant, Refinery, Petro-Chemical,
Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
- Lift 50 lbs.
Skills and Experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Valid driver's license, CDL Class A or B and other requirements
of company's driving policy required when driving company vehicle
or using personal vehicle on company business.
- Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
- Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
may be required
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
- Experience operating a vacuum truck.
- Working knowledge of operating equipment used in wet and dry
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Class B CDL License minumum
- HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements, preferred
HPC Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, St. Louis , Driver Class B - IL_Granite City, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!