Process Technician / Mold Setter / Plastic Injection Molding Manufacturing
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Don't miss this opportunity to join a world-class manufacturing
team with an above average work atmosphere including state of the
art equipment, a well-organized facility and well-lit environment.
Enjoy an exceptional benefits package and above average pay while
learning more and gaining valuable experience in injection molding
as a process technician! Berry Global Corporation is seeking a
Process Technician to join their Jackson, TN team. Relocation
assistance is available for well-qualified candidates! This is an
area conveniently located between Memphis and Nashville where you
will enjoy no income tax, low cost of living, and incredible
outdoor activities including hiking, hunting and more! If you have
experience as a process technician or mold setter in a plastic
injection molding environment, this is a career you need to
explore! Some of the benefits to you:
- Great pay - pay up to $28.55/hr. with an additional $1.50 shift
differential for night shift - commensurate on experience, plus
- Sign-on Bonus - Receive $500 after 1 month of hire, $500 after
3 months, and $500 after 6 months!
- Relocation Assistance Available! - Receive up to $5000
assistance for relocation.
- Unbeatable benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
life insurance for entire family, 401k, 2 weeks of paid vacation
and holidays, profit sharing plan, continuing education and tuition
reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, and safety
celebrations. Also receive your own automation related toolbox and
- Environment - This is a clean, well-lit, CLIMATE CONTROLLED,
and safe work environment.
- Company growth and stability - This is a global company that
has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and
- Advancement opportunities - Berry is a global company with 290
locations across the world and always looks internally first when
filling supervisory roles. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to front line leadership
- Work as a team member to obtain plant & departmental goals
- Ensure that production jobs are running to appropriate cycle
specifications for maximum yields.
- Analyze molding defects to determine the root cause and
initiates material, machine, process, or tooling remedies
- Recommends tooling and/or machine improvements for mold
repairs, processes, yields, scrap, waste, etc
- Responds to alarms and takes corrective action involving
quality issues, processing, and/or minor machine, mold, and
auxiliary equipment repairs.
- Effectively communicate with the shift personnel in regard to
part quality, equipment, special instructions, corrective action
- Responsible for assisting in the improvement of all production
cells set-ups, including process, cycles, scrap reduction or any
areas that lead to improved efficiencies.
- Communicates with other process technicians, shift supervisors
and all technical employees on technical issues.
- Provide technical assistance in maintaining expected levels of
productivity in order to fulfill scheduling and quality
- Maintains detailed information within the current reporting
formats, on statistics, processes and procedures.
- Assists other technical personnel in the trouble-shooting
process for cost effective solutions.
- Checks tooling, machines and auxiliary equipment to identify
issues and provides work orders to appropriate support
- Complies with government regulations in adherence of EPA, MSDS,
Lock/Out-Tag/Out and all other proper safety standards.
- Trains and mentors other process technicians in on-the-job mold
and process routines.
- Updates and maintains any and all documentation or procedure
when changes occur.
- Keeps current on new technology and developments in regards to
areas of responsibility, as time allows.
- Actively participate in production floor improvements. About
the Company: Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is
committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's
Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a
combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global
supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and
rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end
markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities
worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national
origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a
military veteran or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Job Requirements:If you have experience as a
process technician or mold setter in a plastic injection molding
environment, this is a career you need to explore!
Keywords: WorkRocket, St. Louis , Process Technician / Mold Setter / Plastic Injection Molding Manufacturing, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!