Journeyman Electric Line Worker
Company: City of Kirkwood
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Provides specialized technical services for construction,
operation and maintenance of the utility's electrical distribution
- Will work on energized 5 KV, 15 KV, and 34.5 KV overhead and
underground distribution lines. REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Post-secondary specialized training of not less than two years;
specialized courses to meet this requirement include: electricity
or electronics and lineman's training courses.
- Candidate must have a minimum of four years of progressively
more responsible experience in work closely related to the work of
- Previous 15 KV gloving experience.
- Valid Class A Commercial Drivers' license (CDL).
- Must hold a Journeyman Lineman Card or equivalent Journeyman
experience.WORKING ENVIRONMENT:Outdoor working environment in all
weather conditions.SALARY: $50.39 per hour plus excellent benefits.
Position is open until filled.To apply: Complete this electronic
employment application. OR: A paper application can be picked up at
Kirkwood City Hall, 139 South Kirkwood Road, 63122 OR: call
314-984-6975 to have one e-mailed, mailed, or faxed to you. Return
paper applications to: City of Kirkwood, Attn: Human Resources, at
the address listed above.PERSONS REQUIRING AN ACCOMMODATION TO
APPLY FOR A JOB OPENING SHOULD CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES AT
314-822-5809.THE CITY OF KIRKWOOD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AND PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Keywords: City of Kirkwood, St. Louis , Journeyman Electric Line Worker, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!