Monitor Technician - Nights
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$2,500 Sign On Bonus Available! Overview:
- This is a full time position that is eligible for benefits with
no waiting period - three 12 hour shifts per week with weekend and
holiday rotation. Upon successful completion of training during day
shift, the shift will move to nights. The hours are
- The Monitor Tech is responsible for on-going surveillance of
patient cardiac monitors and provides RNs and/or clinicians with
immediate notification of any changes in cardiac rhythms.
- Reviews patient information to determine normal heart rhythm
pattern, current pattern and prior variances.
- Works cooperatively as part of a team. Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma, G.E.D. and/or current Mercy
- Monitor tech course completion and/or passing score of 85% on
monitor tech competency exam.
- Experience: Certifications: CRAT certification within 1 year of
- Other: Basic computer skills. Attention to detail and ability
to multi-task is essential. Excellent communication skills and
ability to make quick decisions under pressure is a must.
- Preferred Experience: Experience preferred but not mandatory.
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth! Find us at: Facebook LinkedIn Instagram
mercy.net Mercy Careers ; Hiring near me ; Jobs ; $
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, St. Louis , Monitor Technician - Nights, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!