Senior Business Analyst
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model
(combination of in-office and remote days).
Support the data and business analysis needs of Network Operations.
Uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict,
inform, and enhance processes. Assembles data, analyzes
performance, identifies problems, and develops recommendations and
to provide executive level analytical insights.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Provides business analysis and support for Network Operations:
Generate complex ad hoc reports along with creation and
presentation of high quality dashboards that provide operational
visibility to the business unit(s).
- Develops high quality graphs, reports, and presentations of
data results. Perform statistical analyses for Network Operations
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their
strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to develop
insightful analysis, automate processes and functions.
- Facilitates communication between business unit(s) and Network
Operations from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in data
sets. Present complex data sets and information in an
understandable and compelling manner.
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member,
occasionally as a project leader.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced staff.
- Performs special projects as needed and other duties as
requested by supervisor.BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with industry-specific
database systems - SQL
- Minimum two (2) years of experience creating visualizations and
analysis with Tableau or similar application / tool.
- Develop criteria and method of analysis using Tableau.
- Create visualizations within dashboards.
- Provide analysis based off data visualizations.ADDITIONAL JOB
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree
of accuracy is required
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and
- Leadership/project management experience requiring effective
organization and communication skills as well as an ability to work
with aggressive timelines
- Exhibit exceptional and professional communication, both
written and oral
- Professional and courteous demeanor with ability to lead in a
team oriented environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Strong business acumenPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Network Operations experience a plus
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Automate routines to improve efficiency and reduce errors
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical
packages for analyzing large datasets
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages,
databases and programming
- Develop and implement data collection systems that optimize
data accuracy and quality
- Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing
internal or external data sources
ENO340-NOC 314587 314587BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, St. Louis , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!