Smart Factory Data Architect - Senior Consultant NBI_US
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Smart Factory Data Architect - Senior Consultant
The New Business Innovations is a group within Deloitte Consulting
responsible for incubating and scaling new technology-enabled
breakthrough ideas that address our clients' most pressing business
Deloitte is defining the Smart Factory landscape. We are pioneering
a new model for a new digital world. Do you like to challenge the
status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the
thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work?
Then consider a career within our Smart Factory practice. Creative
design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge
here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention
making for a pretty fun and meaningful career! As proof, checkout
www.thesmartfactory.io to see what we're doing in Smart Factory
with a consortium of ecosystem partners at Wichita State University
to bring Smart Factory to life for our clients.
Work you'll do
- Responsible for the creation of the database architecture for
the Smart Factory asset and its supporting services and choosing
the appropriate database technologies based on the requirements of
- Support cloud strategy development to integrate data and
analytical capabilities into an overall cloud architecture with
business case development
- Analyze multiple sources of structured and unstructured data to
propose and design data architecture solutions for scalability,
high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity
- Design and implement scalable Cloud Data and Analytical
architecture solutions for various public and private cloud
- Detect, Analyze, and Resolve database performance issues
proactively during the development phase as well as implementing a
plan to resolve issues as they arise in production.
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical database schemas for
various data types and large volumes.
- Design and implement security, encryption best practices for
Cloud Data and Analytical platforms
- Architect, design and implement high performance large volume
data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end
services in hybrid cloud environments.
- Collaborate with client teams to assess current architecture,
design the future data architecture, and develop a roadmap to
- Work closely with Dev Ops team to integrate analytical
solutions into cloud based custom developed applications
- Support Cloud Strategy team to integrate analytical
capabilities into an overall cloud architecture and business case
- Deep experience designing and developing data architecture
solutions with more than 5+ years specializing in big data
architecture or data analytics.
- Experience in a software development environment working
closely with developers to create the appropriate database schemas
to support require functionality.
- Experience with database technologies required to support large
volumes of streaming data
- Broad based architecture acumen: Database architecture, ETL,
Micro services, Cloud, Cognitive, IOT, etc.
- Highly proficient with large data sets and clusters
- Ability to architect performant, resilient, and scalable
- Experience working with Cloud Storage solutions such as AWS,
GCP, Azure etc. is a plus.
- Ability to travel 10-20%, on average, based on the work you do
and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Knowledge and experience with database concepts such as
Relational, TimeSeries, NoSQL, Document DBs, and GraphDBs and an
excellent grasp on when each technology is preferred.
- Experience with Distributed Databases
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $94,000 to $171,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, St. Louis , Smart Factory Data Architect - Senior Consultant NBI_US, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!