QA Analyst (Remote)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Fintech Company Looking For QA AnalystThis Jobot Job is hosted
by John ErwinAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary $0 - $35 per hourA Bit
About UsFinTech company that is disrupting the lending industry
with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform. We strives to
make the process of securing a mortgage easier for consumers while
making the American Dream more achievable.Why join us?
- 100% Work from Home
- Award Winning Company!
- Opportunity to work on mission critical projects
- Help us scale and influence development
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Pay
- 12 Holidays PaidJob Details
- Manual quality assurance testing for new features, and/or
enhancements to existing applications throughout their
- Create an end-to-end test plans, test cases; executing the plan
and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the
objectives are met, and that the solution works as expected and
that the system complies with government regulations and
ordinances. The solution should be tested in terms of
functionality, performance, reliability, stability and
compatibility with other legacy- and/or external systems.
- Ensure integration into company systems meets functional
requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed
projects, and systems requirements.
- Track defects and fixes in product development, software
application, development, information systems, and operations
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant
information to project stakeholders and management.
- Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating
in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or
applications.What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Business Administration, or
related field preferred
- 2-4 years of software quality assurance experience
- 2+ years in real estate lending / mortgage software development
- Ability to work remotely effectively
- Proven problem-solving skills and creative strategic-thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and punctuality
- Ability to effectively prioritize daily workload in order of
urgency to the business
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet,
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with internal
and external partners, including clients, vendors, and other agency
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced
- This is a non-exempt position
- This position reports directly into the Director of QA
- This position is fully remote, office available in Irvine if
preferable by employee
- Pay range is 30+ per hour, depending on experience.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, St. Louis , QA Analyst (Remote), Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!