1st Shift - Material Handler
Company: Semco Plastics Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCome join the hardworking, dedicated and proud
SEMCO family as a Material Handler! We always need valuable team
members to keep the dream of providing our clients with the best
injection and blow mold products out there - be a part of that
dream! See info below:General Duties:
- Monitor material at each press.
- Make sure all barrels, gaylords, and dryers are labeled
- Make sure all dryers have the correct temperature setting.
- Make sure all Maguire blenders are set to the work order
- Make sure that loaders are securely mounted to the hoppers,
loading properly, and have hose clamps on all connections & hopper
lids are on correctly.
- Make sure any equipment is not leaking material.
- Grinders & Grinder Lids are to be locked or bolted shut when in
- Insure that runners / bad parts are being ground up and regrind
is being used back into the process.
- Clean vacuum loader and pump filters.
- Read job packet before mixing or adjusting any material to
verify correct blend.
- Inspect each press for consistent material / color mixture at
regular intervals (weigh material / color on scales).Requirements:
- Must be willing to undergo a physical, drug test, and
- Must be willing to work six (6) days a week.We look forward to
hearing from you!
Keywords: Semco Plastics Inc, St. Louis , 1st Shift - Material Handler, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!