Sales Support Coordinator
Company: OEC Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 14, 2022
OEC Group offers hybrid work, competitive salary, a full benefits
package, opportunities for professional growth and so much
What we're looking for...
- 1-5 years of experience supporting Account Executives in a B2B
- Knowledge of quoting customers, the sales cycle and CRM
- Freight experience is a plus but not a requirement!
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight
forwarding companies. We provide our customers with import and
export services, as well as, door-to-door services for both
international and domestic needs. We remain competitive by offering
a wide range of logistics services, including: ocean and air
freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and distribution, customs
brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
About the Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other
duties may be assigned):
- Provide sales support by issuing quotes on international trade
lanes for existing and potential clients on services including spot
rates, tenders, rate matrices, and more through the assistance of
an Account Executive.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales
- Coordinate with Account Executive(s) to generate new
leads/quotations and improve/optimize their sales process.
- Develop presentations for Account Executive(s) to present to
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take
messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Support in the organization and maintenance of relationships
throughout OEC Group's portfolio.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or
- Enter information pertaining to potential leads and current
customers in the active CRM, Sugar.
- Collaborate with Operations teams on an as needed basis for
alternate options, rate discrepancies, etc.
St. Louis Office 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
experience with Microsoft Office.
Education & Experience
- Associate's degree preferred and 1-5 years of experience
related to sales support and/or account management in a B2B
- Must have basic knowledge of pricing and sales procedures to in
order to generate accurate reports.
$50,000-$55,000 annually based on education and experience
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day
introductory period the employee is provided with the following
benefits package. This includes:
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation, Personal and Floating Days
- Bi-Annual performance review with opportunities for a salary
adjustment and/or bonus (contingent upon company financials and
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a
well-established company that is continually growing and looking
for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team
dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building
OEC Group has implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all
employees and new hires. After receiving a conditional offer, OEC
Group will request proof of vaccination or an upcoming scheduled
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OEC Group, St. Louis , Sales Support Coordinator, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!