Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: BestLogic Staffing
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Maintenance Technician Shift: 1st
shift hours (flexible) Pay: $25-30hr Location: St. Louis, MO
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance on
machinery through the plant
- Inspect equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Plan and schedule repairs
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to
ensure everything is up to standard
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Pipefitting or plumbing experience since most of our issues are
around pipes and pumps. Veiga piping is a plus
- Knowledge of centrifugal, gear and diaphragm pump, able
troubleshoot, repair and rebuild
- Experience with IR, ARO pumps is a huge
plusRequirementsRequirements for this Position:
- Strong Industrial electrical experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/drawings.
- Electrical, Plumbing, General Maintenance experience
- Welding, Pipe Fitting, Forklift experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint)BestLogic Staffing (BLS) is a Top Staffing Firm that's
partnered with some of the largest names in various industries. Our
professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at
client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of
exciting career opportunities for you to explore! Learn about our
Process or to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call
1-860-251-9593.BestLogic Staffing is an equal opportunity
Keywords: BestLogic Staffing, St. Louis , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!