Compliance Rep (Remote - USA)
Company: DAT Freight & Analytics
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at
the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain
logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year
over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions
of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most
relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter
business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We
operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with
226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion
of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have
co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional
offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional
information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a Compliance Representative to join our
Compliance Team in Beaverton, Oregon.
You'll bring your compliance experience and strong customer service
skills to a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been
at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain
logistics for 43 years.
This fully remote, work from home opportunity, is open to
applicants who are full time residents of the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA,
MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR,
PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong communication
- Able to identify and resolve customer issues through a high
degree of active listening skills and product knowledge.
- Consistently produces high-quality work, while maintaining
- Advanced customer service skills and a passion for helping
What You'll Do
- Review requests for service for new and existing accounts.
- Confirm customer eligibility for service, approve those that
meet the established criteria.
- Monitor credit reviews on new and existing accounts.
- Research new accounts, verifying that accounts are eligible for
service, based on criteria established by DAT and the Federal
- Verify and validate broker and carrier authority.
- Maintain complete customer records, accurately update changes
to customer records.
- Own the "Customer Experience," by professionalism, initiative
and follow through.
- Be the "Voice of the Customer," by sharing customer feedback to
help improve DAT products and services.
- Share potential sales opportunities with DAT Sales.
- Provide backup support to other Product Support teams by taking
inbound calls, emails and chats.
The Skills And Experience You'll Bring
- 2-3 years of experience in a phone queue, professional office
environment, working with customers and performing record keeping
- Direct experience capturing and verifying details related to
insurance or trucking broker and carrier authority is highly
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is
- Adept at multitasking and prioritizing, so work is performed in
an efficient and timely manner.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, in person,
by phone, and email.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Reliability, punctuality and a professional appearance.
- DAT provides a laptop and optional equipment as needed for
productivity. A hard-wired connection from the laptop to the
router/modem with an ethernet cable is required. Wireless,
satellite, microwave, and cellular hotspot connections do not
qualify because they can compromise security and call
- High school diploma or GED required.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a
core strength of our company that we encourage those values in
every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless
of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals With
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: DAT Freight & Analytics, St. Louis , Compliance Rep (Remote - USA), Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!