Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
BizzyCar is looking for a Hubspot certified business analyst to
join our rapidly growing B2B SaaS company and assist with
developing new operational frameworks and solve challenging
problems. This role will be the first "non-technical" member of the
team so the right candidate will need experience working with a
heavily product and tech / engineering focused team. BizzyCar is
focused on transforming automotive car care and needs a critical
thinking, highly motivated and driven individual who performs well
with limited instruction, can "produce" actionable plans, and then
implement and monitor these projects.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements,
uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to
automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to
cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various
stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of
Business Analyst Requirements:
- MUST BE HUBSPOT CERTIFIED
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills, especially with Lucid Chard,
Excel and ticketing software such as Jira and Trello
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
BizzyCar is a B2B SaaS company that develops software for
automotive dealers in the United States. We are on a mission to
improve the customer experience when it comes to automotive care
for consumers by creating elegant solutions that allow consumers to
get their warranty recalls fixed and cars repaired without ever
leaving home or work. BizzyCar is a fast paced environment where we
solve complex problems in tight deadlines. We are a dispersed team
but get together quarterly in person to maintain a tight company
Established leadership team has experience growing high value
companies in short time periods and rewarding employees with equity
returns and well paying jobs. Competitive pay, equity, & medical
Keywords: BizzyCar, St. Louis , Business Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!