Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Company: Bethesda Lutheran Communities
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Bethesda, people are the heart of everything we do. Our
mission, vision and values reflect a commitment to people. As an
organization, we are aligned, inspired and driven toward a common
goal - believing that together, the best life is possible!
Bethesda is looking to add a full-time Behavior Analyst (Board
Certified Behavior Analyst) to their MO Behavior Support team. This
position supports adults with a variety of intellectual and
developmental disabilities in our group homes, day programs, host
homes, independent living and or family homes located in St. Louis,
MO and other surrounding communities.
What we want to see from you:
- Master's degree in Human Services (or related major).
- BCBA and licensed if required by the state
- One (1) year experience completing comprehensive functional
assessments and behavior support plans, with two (2) years'
experience serving individuals with lifelong disabilities.
- Experience with staff training and supervision
- Must be proficient with functional assessment development,
program/goal development, behavior reduction and skills acquisition
procedures, and staff training
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills, be highly
organized with the ability to multitaskWhat we offer to you:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive health and wellness options (medical, dental &
vision plans) for full time employees
- Generous PTO accrual beginning the first day of work for full
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule - create your own schedule
- Work remotely from home office when not meeting with clients
- Small Caseload
- AND More!What you will be doing:
- Ensure appropriate behavioral data systems are
- Quantifiable behavioral data is collected at regular intervals
allowing for the continual evaluation of behavior plans and the
achievement of individual goals and objectives.
- Teach staff on proper implementation of reinforcement,
proactive and preventive behavior programs and plans, data
collection systems and all necessary monitoring and reporting
- Conduct staff training and consultation.
- Ensure proper billing entry in Bethesda billing systems.
- Maintain billable caseload and documents billable hours.
- Develop written reports documenting behavioral recommendations
for parents, caregivers and agency personnel in a timely and
accurate manner as requested by the Area Behavior Analyst.
- Provide supervision and complete documentation of supervision
activities of behavior analyst interns.
- Maintain availability to respond to the needs of the persons we
serve, providing consultation and on-site assistance to behavior
- Maintain required training including crisis management
procedures in the behavior plans.Be part of a team who enhances the
lives of our individuals in every way possible. Apply today and
make a difference in your community!
Company's Facebook page
Keywords: Bethesda Lutheran Communities, St. Louis , Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!