Company: TKC Holdings, Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Wage Rate Overview Are you looking for a career with premium
benefits -and the potential for growth? - --- At TKC Holdings,
we've created something -special, a better place to work and grow.
- Many -employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up -with
a rewarding career. - We provide exceptional -training and a clear
career path. --- About This Position Job Description: - IT Security
ArchitectGENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: The IT Security Architect will
contribute to the delivery of the Security Policy/Framework across
the entire business. This position will focus on securing
information assets by determining network security requirements;
planning, implementing, and testing network security systems;
preparing network related security standards and procedures and
developing action plans to address vulnerabilities. This position
will be responsible for setting and influencing the overall
security strategy. This position may also perform and/or oversee
risk analysis; application-level vulnerability testing, security
code review, penetration testing and on-site assessments.
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and Plans network related security design and
architecture by evaluating current network design, conducting risk
assessments and researching information security standards. This
includes local area networks (LANs); wide area networks (WANs),
virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related
security and network devices.
- Monitor and advises on information security related issues as
part of the overall Threat and Vulnerability Management Plan.
- Supports and responds to information security incidents when
- Develop and publish Information Security standards, policies
- Assists with managing remediation plans for any security gaps
reported in audits or recommended process improvements as related
to the network or network technologies. Recommend upgrades to
security systems by monitoring the security environment,
identifying security gaps, and evaluating new technologies. What
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information Systems or
related field preferred or Equivalent combination of
education/experience. - Master Degree is a plus.
- CISSP, ISSAP, GSEC, SABSA, or other security certifications
- 5+ years of progressive experience in network computing and
- Experience should include network security standard and
procedures development, security education, vulnerability
assessments, risk analysis, management of gap remediation and
- Experience in interpreting and applying appropriate Standards
and Policies, e.g. PCI DSS, ISO 27001, COBIT, etc.
- Understanding of Threat and Risk analysis
methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of
their output in the definition of Security Architectures.
- A high level of knowledge in all key areas of Information
Security with the ability to apply them appropriately.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are necessary. -
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation),
interpersonal and consultative skills. - Benefits TKC Holdings,
Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time
employees. - TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right
package for you TKC also understands the importance of work life
balance and planning for the future. - To help with both of these,
employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for
the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. EEO Statement We are proud to
be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Salary (For
Colorado Positions Only)
Keywords: TKC Holdings, Inc, St. Louis , Security Architect, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!