National Distribution Account Manager
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?At Henkel, you can make
a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your
projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our
unique brands in markets around the world open up countless
opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If
you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think
out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future
together with us.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the activities and
relationship of our Premium and Regional Distribution partners who
are selling Henkel adhesives to customers in the paper packaging
- Develop Channel Strategy and support key market programs across
APP steering units.
- Responsible for operational and daily needs for the
Manufacturer reps including the KAM Program
- Requirements, eShop, pricing, technical support, and quality
- Manage distributor relationships and occasional help at Local
levels that requires a blend of Selling Skills in direct and
indirect account management.
- As a member of the channel management team, you will also
participate in the development of channel strategies, policies, and
programs that support the increase in sales and profitability at
the Distribution Level.
- Ensures channel harmony by successfully collaborating across
several different functions within the business including Sales
Management, TSC, KAM, Pricing Team, and Customer Service.
- BS or BA degree from accredited college or university.
- 5 years of sales experience in the paper or packing industry,
or direct experience managing channel/distribution sales strategies
- Candidates who live in the Chicago, Kansas City, or St. Louis
metro area are preferred but not required.
- Distribution and Territory management knowledge.
- Ability to travel 25% is required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
characteristics.Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from
search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and
resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will
not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an
unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors
may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In
these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in
place and current.All employees applying for an internal position
must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in
a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the
employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job
Keywords: Henkel, St. Louis , National Distribution Account Manager, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!