Wireless Construction Manager - 1734 - St. Louis MO
Company: BroadStaff Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Wireless Construction Manager (CM) is responsible for overall
successful implementations of construction initiatives for all
project areas including carrier installations, new site
development, capital improvements on existing assets and backup
power. The CM is responsible for assuring safety, quality and high
client service to both internal and external constituents and
ensuring consistent communication to all key stakeholders both
internally and externally.
- Manage budgets, schedules, vendors, site designs, material
ordering, progress monitoring, site utility coordination and
- LTE or CDMA experience
- Execute field team operational procedures
- Meet project timelines and deliver quality products
- Proactively identifies potential risk issues
- Mediates client or subcontractor problems or complaints that
arise at site level.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
- Maintain milestones within the project database on a daily
basis and communicate project updates and timelines to Site
- Select vendors to perform construction activities and furnish
materials for an assigned project
- Reviews close out packages (COP) and close out documents.
Keywords: BroadStaff Inc., St. Louis , Wireless Construction Manager - 1734 - St. Louis MO, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!