Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Yoh is seeking a Biopharmaceutical Technician--to support our
Pharmaceutical Client in Saint Louis, MO for a direct hire
engagement. You will have the opportunity to join our Client's
production team. In this role you will be responsible for the
performance of operations in support of the manufacture of
Commercial and Clinical Biologics.-- This role is an ideal fit for
recent grads or individuals with 3 years of industry experience in
a GMP environment. Bachelors of Science degree is a strongly
preferred for this role. Hours:--6am - 6pm OR 6pm - 6am-- Industry:
Pharmaceutical Location:--Saint Louis, MO Type: Direct Hire
- Execution of manufacturing batch records, work instructions
- Assist with batch record reconciliation.
- Documentation of all activities to meet cGMP requirements.
- Execute document reviews and revisions.
- Daily record review, tasks, and databases. Qualifications:
- High school degree required;-- Bachelor---s degree in science
or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a related field or
industry experience is required
- Experience in GMP environment is a strongly desired
- Knowledge of cGMP practices is a plus #Zip-SPG #CB-SPG
Keywords: Yoh, St. Louis , Biopharmaceutical Technician, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!