Information Technology Business Analyst - REMOTE /HYBRID IN LIVONIA MI
Company: The Finders
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Are you a go-getter who is used to working with C-Level leaders?
Do you have a strong analytical mindset and continuous improvement
approach? If so, join an industry leader as a Direct Hire IT
Why this Company?
- Excellent Benefits packages
- Casual Company Culture
- Great Opportunity for Growth
Why this Position?
- Direct hire with an immediate need!
- Highly visible role with focus on vendor management and
- Remote/Hybrid onsite in Livonia MI
Location: Livonia MI ONLY - currently 100% remote; once back in
office, this role will be onsite in office 1-2 days/week
Salary: Up to $80K a year, depending on experience
In this Direct Hire, Onsite/Remote IT Business Analyst role based
in Livonia, MI., you will focus primarily on Enterprise Vendor
Management, as well as IT contracts and procurement, and managing
enterprise incident and problem data. You will be accountable for
the Enterprise Vendor Management process, working with internal
customers and external vendors to execute compliance processes.
Analyzes current IT contracts and assets to ensure ongoing accuracy
in reporting. Manages the reporting of enterprise incident and
problem data. May produce online and hard copy documentation and
training materials.Minimum Requirements:
- ITIL Service Management knowledge and experience - specifically
Supplier, Incident, or Problem Management.
- Jira, Confluence, and other Atlassian product experience a
- Strong analytical mind set and continuous improvement
- Need to be able to work in a virtual organization, good
communication skills, etc.
- Have demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of
- Strong writing skills
- Must have technical background
Education: Bachelor's degreeExperience: 2-5 years of relevant
Language Skills:Ability to read, analyze and interpret general
business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from a variety of both
internal and external sources.***Must be able to work in the U.S.
without restrictions and/or sponsorship, now or in the future.
Keywords: The Finders, St. Louis , Information Technology Business Analyst - REMOTE /HYBRID IN LIVONIA MI, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!