Production Artist / Designer
Company: Red Letter Communications Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Description: Red Letter Communications is growing. We're looking
to add a production artist/designer to our talented staff who
genuinely enjoys what they do, are fun to be around and are
relentless in helping themselves and their co-workers grow. We've
recently added six new clients, including national brands in
outdoor recreation, durable goods and telecommunications among
others. A link to recent work and/or portfolios on resumes are
preferred but not required. Red Letter Benefits
- Excellent benefits package offered for full-time employment,
including: competitive salary, 401K plan with employer
contribution, a variety of medical, dental, and vision package
options, and a generous paid time off policy.
- An environment that fosters personal growth and development
within a 40-year advertising agency that is growing.
- Working on amazing brands around a fun crew. For many, Red
Letter is often seen as our second family with the chance to make
life-long connections with peers and clients.
- Work-sponsored social events inside and outside of the office.
- Work with internal teams and external clients
- Design and produce print and digital communications
- Refine artwork in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Design presentation decks
- Make revisions on existing files
- Prepare final files for press, including preflight files and
review press proofs
- Design and review materials with client graphic standards in
- Retouch and resize images
- Work with large format files such as billboards, vehicle
graphics and trade show signage. Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Adobe
Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Desire to stay up to date on design trends
- Proficient on the Mac platformPM21
Keywords: Red Letter Communications Inc, St. Louis , Production Artist / Designer, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!