Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Scientific is seeking a temp to hire Laboratory Analyst in
St. Louis, MO.--Temp to HireShift: Monday- Friday 8am- 4:30pm +
every 3rd SaturdayOT is expectedCompensation:
- Receives, examines, and records through a login process,
inbound samples for testing.
- Delivers test samples to the sample staging area.
- Monitors the availability of supplies needed for testing
processes and makes any needs for such supplies known to the
- After showing and documenting proficiency for the task,
performs testing of samples and quality control specimens using
specified methodology. Reviews results against specifications and
known expectations. May be delegated to issue analyzes to
- Prepares samples and quality control specimens, prepares, and
standardizes reagents and solutions, and calibrates equipment
needed for the testing processes.
- Verifies and communicates results obtained, and makes
appropriate entries into instrument logs, control charts,
calibration records, laboratory worksheets, and any other media,
whether print or electronic, required, assuring the validity and
traceability of the information.
- Maintains documentation, equipment, and work areas in a neat,
orderly, and safe condition.
- With sufficient proficiency shown and documented, can assists
in the training of less experienced employees.
- Carries out all the above responsibilities in a supportive
manner with adherence to the Company's Safety Policy and
Procedures, Quality Management System, Ethics Policy, Environmental
Management System, Vision and Strategy, and exercises good
judgment, common sense, and diplomacy.Qualifications:
- --Minimum of an Associates in Chemistry. Bachelor's in
- Excellent communication skillsWhy Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Louis , Laboratory Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!