Accounting Assistant / Construction Administrator
Company: Lawrence Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Lawrence Group ProjectsAccounting Assistant / Construction
Administrator Position Summary: Lawrence Group is looking for a
results oriented, positive and driven self-starter to join our
Construction Group (Lawrence Group Projects) as Accounting
Assistant / Construction Administrator. This position will be
responsible for all construction related compliance and
administrative functions within our construction group while
operating within Lawrence Group's culture and core values. At
Lawrence Group, everyone in the organization is responsible for our
cumulative success and reputation. We are seeking a versatile and
knowledgeable Accounting Assistant / Construction Administrator to
join our Construction Management team. The right candidate will
have previous construction accounting and compliance experience and
be experienced in the office administration processes for
construction projects from project set-up through closeout.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project
delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin,
Charlotte and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group
services include architecture, interior design, landscape
architecture, graphic design, planning, construction management,
property management, and real estate development services to a
diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial,
Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Senior Living, and Workplace.
The Accounting Assistant / Construction Administrator will be an
instrumental part of our growing Construction Management team. This
position will promote Lawrence Group's core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Individual Growth & Creativity
- Growing Relationships
- Having Fun
- The Business of the Built Environment Position
responsibilities:The Accounting Assistant / Construction
Administrator is a versatile and nimble position key to the smooth
inner workings of the construction group. Responsibilities may
- Assistance with construction accounting:
- Accounts payable
- Subcontractor and supplier pay applications and invoices
- Manage tier vendor payment process (lien waivers and
- Subcontractor and supplier compliance management (W-9,
insurance, contracts, waivers, change orders, certified payrolls,
- Credit card reconciliations
- New vendor set-up
- Construction administration and office management:
- Assist Director of Construction with administrative items.
- Preparation and issuance of subcontracts, purchase orders &
- AIA document preparation and issuance.
- Operations and Preconstruction group assistance.
- New hire coordination and assistance.
- General Office (transmittals, letters, filing, mail, scan and
print requests) Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction
- Experience in Sage 300/Timberline. Skills:
- Be a positive, forward thinking, team oriented individual with
a customer service mindset.
- Ability to be flexible with day-to-day activities working for a
small group within a larger organization.
- Embrace all personality types and the uniqueness of an
- Approach challenges in a creative and productive manner.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication
skills. Reporting Relationship: Works directly with the
Construction Accountant and reports to the Director of Construction
Services. Qualified applicants please submit resume and salary
requirements to Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status
as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Federal, State or Local law.
Keywords: Lawrence Group, St. Louis , Accounting Assistant / Construction Administrator, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!